The term “VCI” or “us” or “we” refers to VCI, an international nonprofit association incorporated under the laws of Belgium, with registered offices at B-9820 Merelbeke (Belgium), Bergstraat 50, company number 0894.251.908 (Register of Legal Entities of Ghent, Belgium), e-mail . The term “you” refers to the member using the forum.
“VCI” may change these terms and conditions from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1 October 2015.
In order to participate in the forum, you need to be a logged-in as a member.
You agree that:
- Your use of the forum is entirely at your own risk;
- You are responsible for the content of the messages you post and any consequences that result from such posting(s);
- VCI will not be liable for any errors or omissions in any postings or for any loss or damages incurred as a result of the use of any information contained in the forum;
- VCI makes no guarantee or gives warranty of any kind whatsoever (whether express or implied) in relation to your use of the forum or any use by any third parties;
You agree not to:
- post any information that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, offensive, defamatory, false, libelous, discriminatory;
- impersonate any person or entity, or misrepresent your association with a person or entity;
- promote or endorse any business or commercial goods, products or publications (including other websites), except for a good faith instructional purpose of auto theft prevention or investigation;
- post any information that may be invasive of another’s privacy or violate the rights of any other member, or of any third party in any way;
- post any content that infringes any intellectual property right;
- use the forum to promote illegal activities;
- post the names of any individual (or identify any individual by any other means) in relation to (or in connection with) any current criminal investigation or proceedings.
VCI reserves the right to:
modify the forum from time to time, including the right to terminate the forum or one or more subfora and all (or any of) their messages;
determine if any message or discussion is in violation of these Forum Rules, and edit or remove any violating content;
The forum (or one or more subfora) may be subject to a limited form of moderation.
Any misuse of the forum or violation of these Forum Rules may result in a temporary or permanent suspension of your access to and use of the forum.